As we have seen by now, the two main types of Cisco SD-WAN policies are centralized and localized. The course has explored the role and function of the different types of centralized policies in the following sections:
- Section 8: Centralized Control Policies
- Section 9: Centralized Data Policies
- Section 10: Application-Aware Routing Policies
This section will explore the localized policies in Cisco SD-WAN. Just as there are two main centralized policy types (control and data), there are also two main classifications of localized data policies and localized control policies. This section reviews both localized policy types in great details.
The section consists of six different lab lessons that demonstrate how we configure and apply localized policies, and what are common use cases.
- What is a Localized Policy?
- LAB 1 - Manipulating site-local BGP routing
- LAB 2 - Implicit Access Control List (ACL)
- LAB 3 - Explicit Access Control List (ACL)
- LAB 4 - Traffic Policing
- LAB 5 - Cisco SD-WAN QoS
- LAB 6 - Mirror data traffic for analysis
- QUIZ - Localized Policies