Cisco DevNet Associate (DEVASC 200-901) Complete Certification Learning Path
Learning Path Description
This learning path offers structured DevNet certification-focused content combined with lots of examples and quizzes. It has been designed with the DEVASC 200-901 exam in mind and it covers all exam topics in the current blueprint.
The Developing Applications and Automating Workflows Using Cisco Core Platforms (DEVASC 200-901) v1.0 exam is designed to test a candidate's knowledge in software designs and principles, understanding and working with APIs, application deployment and security, and infrastructure and automation on Cisco platforms.
The exam covers the following topics:
- Software Development and Design
- Network Fundamentals
- Understanding and Using APIs
- Cisco Platforms and Development
- Infrastructure and Automation
- Application Deployment and Security
Who is this Learning Path for:
- Candidates preparing for the DEVASC 200-901 exam
- Network Engineers trying to dive into the Software Development world
- Automation Engineers with a focus on Networking
- Junior Software developers with a focus on Networking
- System and Infrastructure engineers
- Network Architects
What you will learn:
- How to manage Cisco Networks via Infrastructure as Code
- How to use Cisco APIs
- What is DevOps and how it applies in the networking world
- How to automate Cisco Networks with Python and Ansible
It is desirable to have some basic understanding of Cisco networks and Python programming.